Creating effective and distinguished environments for E-learning and information technology
Spreading the E-learning culture and its applications by providing trained cadres capable of effecting the desired digital transformation within college, to provide an effective and creative Electronic Learning environment
- Spreading the e-learning culture at Jazan University.
- Preparing specialized cadres of faculty members in the field of e-learning.
- Developing the capabilities of faculty members to make optimal use of e-learning tools and applications
- Providing technical and technical support for e-learning to students and faculty members.
- Providing a cartoonish environment that stimulates learning and supports performance.
- Continuous evaluation of the reality of e-learning in various colleges and suggesting plans for improvement.
- Developing a plan for electronic and digital transformation in cooperation with the scientific departments within the colleges.
- Strengthening community partnerships in the field of e-learning with various colleges and the external community.
- Spreading the culture of e-learning within the college in light of the university’s e-learning plan
- Providing training courses for students to enable them to use the approved e-learning system tools and applications.
- Providing training courses for faculty members in the college on the use of e-learning management system tools and applications.
- Providing technical and technical support to students and faculty members regarding e-learning and its problems.
- Contribute to activating and selecting appropriate e-learning strategies for teaching courses within colleges according to their nature and specialization.
- Raising awareness of university employees about the importance of preserving technical and technical equipment and how to deal with them.
- Continuous evaluation of the reality of e-learning in various colleges.
- Evaluating performance in light of the plan of activities, and studying the reality of e-learning within the college.
- Documenting all activities, events and periodic meetings of the unit, and informing the media about them on the college and deanship website.
- Submit reports on the level of performance, the reality of e-learning, and the necessary needs within the college to the Deanship.
Head of The E- Learning Unit :
RAWABI ABDU KHARDALI