The Faculty of Education at Jazan University held an informative meeting entitled “Positive Adaptation to Crisis” with the participation of the University’s Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dr. Hassan bin Abdullah Ishaq, on Wednesday evening, via
The college strives to be a pioneering institution for knowledge and learning that contributes to the promotion, enhancement and advancement of the human race in accordance with legitimate and national principles and values, and supports communication at the Arab and global level in the field of education and human resources development.
1. Pride in Islam, and instilling the sense of moderation in the contemporary and future generations.
2. Developing the spirit of loyalty and pride in the homeland, preserving and developing it.
3. Spreading the spirit of dialogue, developing constructive communication skills, and developing the spirit of cooperative teamwork.
4. Preparing the citizen in line with scientific and technical progress.
5. Introducing programs to prepare and qualify teachers for teaching in the general education stages, early childhood education, and special education, and preparing professionals responsible for the development of human resources.
6. Academic coordination of professional diploma programs in the field of education, and human resource development.
7. Conducting research and studies related to teaching and learning, and other educational fields, and developing human resources.
8. Providing professional services and consultations for governmental and private organizations.
9- Development of college programs and activities in line with the needs of labor market and contemporary developments.