Announcement for Internships
Jazan University invites applications for internship (on hourly basis) with scientific specializations for persons holding a master’s or doctorate in a number of health, engineering, scientific, administrative and theoretical disciplines specified in the following table and in accordance with the attached regulations:
- Only those who hold a PhD or a master's degree can apply.
- To be a graduate of a Saudi university, and in the case of graduating from a non-Saudi university, the certificate must be equivalent to the Ministry of Education.
- The grade is not less than very good in any academic degree obtained.
- The applicant must be of good conduct and behavior.
- Passing the academic comparison criteria for departments and colleges.
- Fulfilling any other requirements deemed necessary by the academic department and the college.
- The ability to deal with electronic educational systems.
- He has not violated any of the duties of the job in which he works or under accountability, or a disciplinary decision was issued against him that violates morals and the honor of the profession, and the Scientific Council has the right to verify this.
- The internee or their collaborator has no right to ask Jazan University or any of its branches for employment as a result of benefiting from the cooperation services.
- The required documents and papers must be in PDF format.
- Any application that does not complete the terms and conditions or that the information provided through the website is different will be canceled.
- The applicant should review the list of required specializations and determine the specialization that matches the qualifications he holds.
- The application is to be submitted, all fields are filled out, and all required documents should be uploaded through the university’s website “through the electronic services platform.”
- Follow up on the application by entering the university's website "electronic services platform" after closing the application, which is constantly updated according to the procedures that are carried out on the application. Documents to be attached with the application:
1. A copy of the academic qualifications.
2. Photo ID.
3. Curriculum Vitae.
4. Experience certificates, if any.
5. The approval of the employer (if any).
6. A copy of the certificate equivalencies from the Ministry of Education in case the qualification was obtained outside the Kingdom.
7. A copy of the classification of the Authority for Health Specialties for holders of fellowships, boards, and certificates of specialization (medical).
The last date to apply is Saturday 11/19/1443 AH corresponding to 06/18/2022