Student Advisory Board
It is a consultant committee formed by department students from different levels and varying academic performances to participate in program development and management. The goals, roles, and contributions of the student advisory board serve in achieving department's mission and program educational objectives (PEOs).
**To download it as a PDF, please click here.
Goals of Student Advisory Board
- Participating in the improvement and development of the educational process and the services provided to students.
- Enhancing the principle of transparency, constructive criticism, and expressing a balanced and responsible opinion by students.
- Educating students about the mission, vision, and objectives of the department, college, university, and the Kingdom and contributing to their achievement and development.
- Developing awareness that makes the student an aware and effective citizen who exercises his social and service role with awareness and responsibility.
- Providing students with the basic ingredients that will strengthen the personality, develop the spirit of teamwork, support the scientific method of thinking, and develop the spirit of dialogue and communication skills.
- Follow up on students’ issues, educate them, preserve their achievements, and work with the department’s administration to solve their problems.
- Work to raise the level of student activity (classroom/extracurricular) in various scientific, cultural, social, and sports fields that contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and educational goals of the department and college.
- Consolidating the values of volunteering.
- Contribute to providing student advising, support, and guidance.