Academic Affairs Committee, Schedules and Exams
- Preparing the class timetable at the beginning of each semester.
- Collecting the following information:
- teaching load distribution (Individual faculty’s teaching load in the department).
- sharing teaching load from other departments.
- assigning of classrooms and tutorial rooms.
- assigning of common resources (classrooms, labs, tutorial rooms which are shared by other departments).
- department-specific requirements (e.g. Lectures to be arranged only in morning slot, tea break and lunch break times etc.).
- If modification is required, preparing the desired templates for the timetables and getting them approved by the Head of the department.
- Preparing the class timetables in the predefined excel format.
- Referring to the class timetables, preparing the timetables of individual faculty and labs.
- Mailing all the timetables of the individual faculty and labs to all the staff, giving them three days to correct any discrepancies.
- Preparing the final class, individual and laboratory timetables and get them approved from the Head of the department.
- With regard to the individual faculty and lab timetables, submit one signed copy each to the Head of the department and the concerned faculty member/ lab in charge.
- Dr. Amr S. Fayed Coordinator
- Dr. Mohamed Mosallem Member and rapporteur
- Dr. Gaber El-Awadi Member
- Dr. Ahmed Bagabir Member
- Dr. Hassan Fageehi Member
- Dr. Mofareeh Ghazwani Member
- Dr. Nabil Abdulla Attia Member
- Dr. Mahmoud Hassan Member
- Dr. Waleed Zakri Member