Sami Ah. Naimi
College of Engineering
Dr. Sami Naimi
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 017-3295000
- office: E1-55
- research accounts: Google Scholar, Research Gate, Scopus
- Phd degree in Mechanical Engineering : Dissertation entitled “Stability analysis of automotive turbocharger supported on floating hydrodynamic bearings” as part of a contract study between the research laboratory LGMENIM,TUNISIA and the automaker RENAULT.SA, FRENCH.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Monastir, Tunisia ,(2004-2006).
- Bachelor of Engineering, University of Monastir, Tunisia ,(2000-2005).
- Jazan University, College of Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, KSA, Assistant Professor, (2015 – Till date), Full time.
- University of Monastir, College of Engineering (ENIM), Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tunisia, Assistant Professor, (2013 – 2015), Full time.
- University of Kairouan, ISSAT Kairouan, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tunisia, Assistant Professor, (2012 – 2015), Full time.
- Head Of The Department Quality Committee, Mainly working on both NCAAA & ABET Accreditation Projects ( 2017-2021)
- Head of summer training Unit. Mainly working on both NCAAA & ABET Accreditation Projects ( 2016-2020)
- Member of the ABET Accreditation Executive Steering Committee.
- Head of The Department Website Committee
Current membership in professional organizations:
- Reviewer for IJSTR
- Member of MEcaTUN (MechanicalAssociation)
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Academic » (CSWA – Academic -solidworks )
Honors and Awards:
- Best Graduate Projects, Mechanical department, College of Engineering, Jazan University, 2021
Publications and Presentations:
- Boutar, Y. ,Naïmi, S. ,Mezlini, S. ,Carbas, R.J.C.b,da Silva, L.F.M, Ben Sik Ali,M., Fatigue resistance of an aluminium one-component polyurethane adhesive joint for the automotive industry: Effect of surface roughness and adhesive thickness , International Journal of dhesion and AdhesivesVolume 83, June 2018, Pages 143-152.
- Boutar, Y. ,Naïmi, S. ,Mezlini, S. , Daami, T, da Silva, L.F.M.b, Ben Sik Ali, M., Mode I fracture energy of one-component polyurethane adhesive joints as function of bond thickness for the automotive industry, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, Issue 207169, springer 2018, Pages 393-403
- Yasmina BOUTAR, Sami Naïmi, Salah Mezlini, Lucas F.M. da Silva, ” Characterization of aluminium one-component polyurethane adhesive joints as a function of bond thickness for the automotive industry: Fracture analysis and behavior ” Engineering Fracture Mechanics 177 ( 2017) 45-60
- N. Ferjaoui, S. Naimi, M. Chouchane, « Bifurcation Analysis of a Flexible Balanced Cracked Rotor-Bearing System » Comptes Rendus Mécanique, Volume 344, issue 9, September 2016, pp 661-671.
- Y. Boutar, S. Naimi, S. Mezlini, L.F.M. da Silva, M. Hamdaoui, M. Ben Sik Ali,« Effect of Adhesive Thickness and Surface Roughness on the Shear Strength of Aluminium One Component Polyurethane Adhesive Single-Lap Joints For Automotive Applications » Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, Volume 30, issue : 17, April 2016
- Seminar on ABET accreditation requirements, (2 Hr), Monday 2nd September 2019.
- Workshop on ABET accreditation Standards, (2 Hr), Monday 7th October 2019.
- Seminar on Rubrics Assessments, (3 Hr), Monday 27th October 2019.
- Workshop on Graduation projects & Summer training KPIs, (2.5 Hr ), Thursday 26th November 2019.
- Workshop on Preparing Course file, (1.5 Hr), Tuesday 28th November 2019.
- Workshop on Surveys analysis, (3 Hr), Tuesday 5th December 2019.
- Seminar on Preparing Self-Study Report,(3 Hr), Tuesday 21st December 2019.
- Workshop on Exam Template specifications and design, (1.5 Hr), Monday 23th February 2020.
- Workshop on Exams based Course Learning Outcomes, (2.5 Hr), Monday 24th February 2020.
- Workshop On the pre Rubric KPIs , (2 Hr), Monday 2nd December 2019.
- Seminar on Integrated Course design, (3.5 Hr), Tuesday 4th February 2020.
- Workshop on Program Learning Outcomes Assessment, challenge, and achievement, (3 Hr),Monday 27th January 2020.
- Coordinator of the Academic Accreditation and Quality Unit- Mechanical Department
- Coordinator of the Mechanical Summer training Unit
Sunday: 9:00 am-11:00 am