- Qualify students in the fields of English Language and literature for professional employment.
- Enhance students' abilities to develop research skills through critical and analytical thinking in the fields of Linguistics, English Literature and Literary theory.
- Qualify students to achieve a high level of competence in both aural and written communication.
- Involve students to participate in projects that help them serve the local community.
- Facilitate autonomous learning to help students pursue graduate studies and careers.
Citizenship: Cherishing national identity and sensing social responsibility.
Affiliation: A sense of commitment and initiative towards the goals and objectives of the university.
Responsibility: Adherence to ethical standards and business values.
Excellence: Application of standard practices and provision of quality services.
Building competences: Investing in Human Capital.
Teamwork: Devoting the principle of cooperation and work in the spirit of one team.