We seek to reach academic excellence through the application of best educational practices using the latest technology systems, in addition to scientific research, events and community partnerships, leading to academic accreditation for all programs.
The English language program at Al-Dayer University College will be a pioneering program at the national level that promotes high-quality education, innovative research, and community service.
Program Mission(B.A. in English language):
The English Language Program aspires to provide graduates with high-quality educational and research skills to master theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the fields of English language and literature to enable them to contribute to community service while meeting the requirements of the local labor market.
Program Graduate Attributes (B.A. in English Language):
1. Communication skills: Effective written and communicative skills in English.
2. Deep discipline knowledge: Acquire good knowledge of English language, linguistics and literature.
3. Creative and critical thinking: Develop good problem solving, creative thinking and interpretive skills.
4. Gain ethical and intellectual research skills.
5. Digital awareness, tolerance and understanding of other cultures: Learn to accept and cooperate with different cultures.
6. Build time management skills, team work, interpersonal abilities and information and technology skills.
- Qualify students in the fields of English Language and literature for professional employment
- Enhance students' abilities to develop research skills through critical and analytical thinking in the fields of Linguistics, English Literature and Literary theory.
- Qualify students to achieve a high level of competence in both aural and written communication.
- Involve students to participate in projects that help them serve the local community.
- Facilitate autonomous learning to help students pursue graduate studies and careers.
- Effective writing and communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of English language, linguistics and literature.
- Develop problem-solving, creative thinking and interpretation skills.
- Gain ethical and intellectual research skills.
- Digital awareness, tolerance and understanding of other cultures.
- Build time management skills, teamwork and personal abilities.