About the Department
1. Equip the students with the necessary skills and technical knowledge to work with a high degree of professionalism in the field of mechanical engineering technology.
2. Imbue in the students a scientific approach to critical thinking, better cooperation in teamwork, and good communication with peers and others.
3. Enable students to apply academic knowledge to solve technical problems in the area of mechanical engineering technology.
4. Inspire confidence in the students, and encourage a sense of social responsibility, good behavior, moral values, and professionalism.
5. Prepare students who have the ability to develop and to continue in their education.
6. Achieve an integrated educational system and set up multiple paths of academic programs, which respond to national needs and to the local labor market.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Technology (MMET) Program
National leadership in the field of technical education in Mechanical Engineering.
To service the industrial needs of Jazan and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with well-qualified Mechanical Engineering Technology graduates, through the provision of high-quality technical programs and strategic partnerships.