The University College in Samtah Province strives to promote quality education, research, and community service.
The University College in Samtah Province aspires to provide quality academic programs, research, and community initiatives to build a vibrant society.
- Achieving quality in the academic programs in accordance with national and international standards.
- Providing a stimulating environment academically, administratively, and technically to improve performance.
- Providing qualified outputs capable of competing in the labour market.
- Rehabilitating and training of manpower to achieve efficient individual and institutional performance.
- Establishing effective community partnerships locally and regionally.
- Encouraging distinguished research production to contribute to raise the level of competitiveness of the university.
A training workshop entitled “How to improve writing: An effective communication skill” at the Samta Applied College and the former Samta University College
“We Dream and Achieve” competition at the Samta Applied College and the former Samta University College in celebration of the 93rd Saudi National Day
The Samta Applied College and the former Samta University College are honored to invite you to attend a course entitled “Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Designing Presentations”
The Applied College in Samtah organized a training course entitled Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Designing Presentations, presented by Ms. Nadia Hussein, through which she targeted female students and employees of the college; The course
The Student Activities Unit at Samtah University College organized an introductory meeting entitled What is the Skills Record, presented by the College’s Student Activities Unit Coordinator, A. White Al-Subaie. This meeting aimed to introduce the
On Sunday, 02/04/1445 AH, the Applied College in Samtah received its new female students as part of its guidance program to prepare new female students for the academic year 1445 AH, which was implemented over two days. The program aimed to introduce