The University College in Samtah Province strives to promote quality education, research, and community service.
The University College in Samtah Province aspires to provide quality academic programs, research, and community initiatives to build a vibrant society.
- Achieving quality in the academic programs in accordance with national and international standards.
- Providing a stimulating environment academically, administratively, and technically to improve performance.
- Providing qualified outputs capable of competing in the labour market.
- Rehabilitating and training of manpower to achieve efficient individual and institutional performance.
- Establishing effective community partnerships locally and regionally.
- Encouraging distinguished research production to contribute to raise the level of competitiveness of the university.
The Samtah Applied College and the former Samtah University College extend their warmest congratulations and blessings to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and his trusted Crown Prince, His Royal Highness Prince
With the start of the first day of the academic year 1444 AH - 2023 AD, the Samtah Applied College held a welcome program for its new students, which was divided into two parts, in-person and remotely, to achieve maximum benefit. The first part of
A workshop entitled "Tests designed to develop your abilities - do not worry about them" at the Samtah Applied College and Samtah University College (formerly)
Vaccination campaign against seasonal influenza under the slogan "Take your dose, protect yourself" at the Samtah Applied College and Samtah University College (formerly)
Samtah Applied College and Samtah University College (formerly) have the honor to invite you to attend a meeting on preparing the course report
In conjunction with the International Breast Cancer Month, the Samtah Applied College, in cooperation with the University Hospital of Jazan University and the Deanship of Human Resources, organized an educational program to raise awareness of breast
The Vice Deanship for Research and Development at the Applied College of Samtah, represented by the Scientific Research Unit, in cooperation with the Department of Physics, organized a workshop entitled “Documentation of References using the Mendeley
The Vice Deanship for Research and Development at the Samtah Applied College, represented by the Quality Unit, carried out a workshop entitled Achieving Quality in Building Test Vocabulary. Targeted faculty members and implemented by d. Rabab Tantawi