Word and Excel workshop at Samtah University College, Jazan University: Media Department, Samtah University College, represented by the Planning and Development Unit, organized a workshop entitled Your Guide to Teaching Word & Excel, implemented by Dr. Fatima Al-Sharqawi and supervising the implementation of tasks by Dr. Nadia Hussein. Explaining its most important features and showing how...
The University College in Samtah Province strives to promote quality education, research, and community service.
The University College in Samtah Province aspires to provide quality academic programs, research, and community initiatives to build a vibrant society.
- Achieving quality in the academic programs in accordance with national and international standards.
- Providing a stimulating environment academically, administratively, and technically to improve performance.
- Providing qualified outputs capable of competing in the labour market.
- Rehabilitating and training of manpower to achieve efficient individual and institutional performance.
- Establishing effective community partnerships locally and regionally.
- Encouraging distinguished research production to contribute to raise the level of competitiveness of the university.
A workshop on the use of virtual reality in teaching in Samtah University College, Jazan University: Media Department The Samtah University College organized a workshop entitled Using Virtual Reality in Teaching, which was carried out by Dr. . The workshop touched on several topics, most notably the concept of virtual reality...
The University College in Samtah Governorate won first place in the fourth sports season matches in the volleyball championship, and second place in the electronic games championship. The activities of these tournaments took place in the stadium of
Dates of lectures during the blessed month of Ramadan for the year 1443 AH at the University College in Samtah Governorate
Samtah University College has the honor to invite you to attend a workshop entitled "Chemical Fundamentals“
Introductory workshop on "Exit Exam" at Samtah University College
The University College in Samtah, represented by the Student Guidance Unit, organized a workshop entitled "Preparation for Exams", which aimed to prepare students to take exams in an atmosphere of psychological stability. The workshop included a
Samtah University College, represented by the Student Guidance Unit, organized a workshop entitled "Personal Traits and their Relationships to the Job". It was carried out by Dr. Amira Bayoumi, in which she talked about physical and personal traits