The University College in Samtah Governorate, represented by the Department of English, in cooperation with the University's English Language Club, organized a workshop entitled (Using technology to improve English language learning). The workshop
About the Department
The department of English was established in 1429/1430 AH. The department seeks to provide an integrated education in English Language and Literature, Applied and Theoretical Linguistics by developing students’ linguistic, intellectual and research skills to meet the requirements of the labor market. The department focuses on scientific research, community service and encouraging dialogue, understanding and intercultural communication.
The English Language Program at Jazan University will be a nationally leading program that promotes high-quality education, innovative research and community service.
The English Language Program aspires to provide graduates with quality education and research skills to master theoretical knowledge and practical skills in fields of English Language and Literature to enable them contribute to community service whilst fulfilling the demands of local labor market.
- Qualify students in the fields of English Language and literature for professional employment.
- Enhance students' abilities to develop research skills through critical and analytical thinking in the fields of Linguistics, English Literature and Literary theory.
- Qualify students to achieve a high level of competence in both oral and written communication.
- Involve students to participate in projects that help them serve the local community.
- Facilitate autonomous learning to help students pursue graduate studies and careers.
Under the generous patronage of His Excellency the Vice Rector for Female Student Affairs, Dr. Fatima Aqili, and the Dean of the College, Dr. Miad Siddique, and in the presence of a number of faculty members and female students, the English Language
Samtah University College, represented by the Department of English, held a workshop entitled "Practicing English Grammar Easily." It was carried out by Dr. Qamar Suleiman and targeted college students. The purpose of this workshop is to shed light
The Department of English at the Applied College in Samtah, in cooperation with the Student Activity Unit, has activated the "Pingo Competition" as part of the English Language for All program. This competition aimed to double the linguistic balance