An introduction to the agency
The Vice Deanship for Development and Quality works in cooperation with other agencies in the college in order to achieve the vision, mission and goals of the college. The agency, in cooperation with the scientific departments, also undertakes the tasks of direct supervision and continuous follow-up of the continuous evaluation and development processes of the
programs in order to obtain academic accreditation, in accordance with the standards of the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Development and in accordance with the vision and mission of Jazan University.
Excellence in academic work, scientific publishing and community service
Strengthening the culture of quality and academic accreditation and applying its standards in order to improve the outcomes of the educational process, raise the level of research production in the college and contribute to the service of the Persian community.
1. Implementation of quality standards and academic accreditation.
2. Spreading the culture of quality in the college through workshops and training courses .
3. Performance evaluation at the level of college departments and units, and follow-up of performance improvement plans .
4. Supervising the implementation of the college's strategic plan.
5. Assisting scientific departments in obtaining academic accreditation.
6. Improving academic work in a way that achieves the vision of Jazan University and is consistent with the national standards for academic accreditation.
To contact the agency
Vice Dean's office
Dr. Sarah Ali Al-Maliki
Ms. Amna Saigal
About the agency