The College of Computer Science and Information Technology would like to congratulate Assistant professor Rua Yahya Aburasian for winning her research paper which is about “ A coarse-to-fine Multi-class Object Detection in Drone Images using
- Increase the compatibility level between the curriculum and the job market.
- Enhance teaching and learning skills and strive for quality assurance and academic accreditation for high quality education.
- Preparing the students towards academic excellence.
- Fulfilling social obligations towards Jazan community.
- Developing students’ skills for industrial and social needs.
- Encourage innovation, scientific research and development.
To build a competitive environment in education, research, innovation and entrepreneurship in the field of Computer Science to serve the community.
To provide best practices of education, research, innovation and entrepreneurship to our students in the field Computer Science, so they can contribute in building a vibrant society.