The Community Service Unit at College of Pharmacy, Jazan University was founded to help the college achieve its mission and goals as well as to link students and staff at the College of Pharmacy with the community through the provision of awareness and training programs with qualified staff in order to generate effective community services and partnership.
The aim of the Community Service Unit is to highlight the role of the Pharm D program at the College of Pharmacy in developing the capabilities of health care professionals, caregivers, public and institutions with innovative and positive solutions to social problems through the provision of awareness and training programs with qualified staff to create effective community services and partnership.
- Clarifying the importance of the role of College of Pharmacy staff in community service.
- Highlighting the role of the various departments, units and staff at the College of Pharmacy in the field of community service.
- Determining the most important health and medication related issues and problems of the society.
- Implementation of the approved community service activities.
- Participating and organizing a number of meetings, seminars, scientific lectures and training courses that contribute to community service.
- Establishing partnerships with various community institutions and spreading awareness in the community, health care professionals and patients.
- Measuring the satisfaction of societal parties with the community services provided.