A distinguished research center renowned nationally and internationally for its scientific research in the field of psychotropic substances and toxicology.
The Substance Abuse Center at Jazan University leads the research community by harnessing the scientific capabilities and knowledge to reduce exposure to toxins, including psychotropic substances, and addiction to them by conducting and supporting research and educating the community.
• Rebuilding the center's administrative and research system in line with its activities and responsibilities.
• Increasing the financial support of the center to achieve all its research objectives.
• Achieving competitiveness locally and internationally in the center's research areas.
• Establishing a large local and international cooperation network in the center's research field.
• Contribute to the nation's community service and continuing education programs, develop and monitor existing programs in the field of prevention and treatment of psychotropic substances' addiction and awareness against toxins.